Keppel Land Limited is the property arm of the Keppel Group, one of Singapore's largest multinational groups with key businesses in offshore and marine, infrastructure as well as property.
One of Asia's premier property companies, Keppel Land is recognised for its sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments and investment-grade commercial properties as well as high standards of corporate governance and transparency.
The Company is geographically diversified in Asia, with Singapore, China as its core markets as well as Vietnam, and Indonesia as its growth markets.
In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices, residential properties, retail centres, integrated townships and award-winning serviced apartments. With 20 licensed projects across Vietnam and a pipeline of more than 20,000 homes, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts.
Management Associate Program 2018
Management Associate Program (MAP) 2018 is now open for application. MAP seeks for Vietnamese young talents who would be groomed to become Keppel Land Vietnam’s future leaders.
How will you GROW with us?
- 2-year program with multifaceted developmental approach
- Diversified know-how through job rotations
- Professional growth with guidance from Mentors at senior levels
- People management and leadership experience through various projects
- Overseas training opportunities with Keppel Land International
Which department opens for the program?
- Property Management
To learn more about departments, please visit our career page http://careers.keppelland.com.vn/what-we-do-35A5188D/en
What are our requirements?
- Going to graduate or being a fresh graduate in the last 3 years
- Holding BA Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction, Building Management, Real Estate Management, Project Management, Facility Management, Electric-Electrical, Mechanical, or related disciplines
- Achieving GPA from 7/10 or 2.8/4
- Demonstrated leadership potential and strong communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Passionate about developing career in Real Estate industry
How will you be selected?
Selection rounds will be conducted during in November and December 2018
- Phone Interview
- Group Case Study
- Psychometrics Test
- Panel Interview
How to apply?
Application deadline: 12:00pm November 18th, 2018
- CEEB Architects tuyển dụng kiến trúc sư và họa viên
- Huni Architectes tuyển dụng quản lý dự án, kiến trúc sư, họa viên
- MIA Design Studio tuyển kiến trúc sư, họa viên, thủ thư
- Công ty TNHH Kiến trúc OasisConcept cần tuyển dụng
- TA STUDIO tuyển Kiến trúc sư công trình và Kiến trúc sư cảnh quan, quy hoạch
- ATA+Partners tuyển kiến trúc sư và thực tập sinh
- [English] Campioni Design Group (Hà Nội) tuyển dụng
- Công ty Bách Phú tuyển dụng
- [English] Swan & Maclaren tuyển kiến trúc sư
- Finenco Architects (VN) tuyển dụng kiến trúc sư