The annual 2018 Ashui Awards was launched in Hanoi on July 7, under the sponsor of the Vietnam Urban Planning and Development Association (VUPDA).
The awards feature nine categories to honour the best Architect, Building, Contractor, Developer, Engineering, Future Project, Green Build, Housing and Interior of the Year.
The nominations for the awards began on July 7 and will last until October 31 this year. They will be judged by a council of prestigious architects and experts, who will select the official nominees through a voting process.
The final results will be based on public selection through the awards' official website at http://ashui.com/awards/ and the council's judgment.
Since it was first launched in 2012, the awards have been dubbed as Vietnam’s Oscars Awards in the field of architecture and construction.
It aims to honour architects, who have designed or built outstanding structures, as well as the contributions of Vietnamese architecture to the country, while helping to facilitate the sustainable development of the construction sector.
- WWF launches its 2019 One Planet City Challenge
- Looking to Future, B+H partners with Global Urban and Infrastructure Consulting Firm, Surbana Jurong
- BEX and MCE Asia 2018 accelerate action towards common goal of combating climate action and more sustainable living across Asia
- Vietnam Energy Efficiency Building Week 2018
- BEX and MCE Asia 2018 to Empower a Digital-first Future for the Building and Construction Industry
- Việt Nam, France agree to cooperate in building smart cities
- History through Hà Nội’s architecture
- Vietnam needs more green urban development
- First edition of EuroCham Greenbook launched
- BEX and MCE Asia 2017 welcomes the region’s green building and construction community to a global showcase of latest innovations