The HCM City People’s Committee said the temporary stoppage of disbursement for PCI is at the Ministry of Planning and Investment’s request.
The Japanese Foreign Ministry recently talked with the Vietnamese Ministry of Planning and Investment about the current ODA relations between the two countries.
Because of some reasons associated with Japan’s internal affairs, the Japanese Foreign Ministry asked Vietnam to temporarily stop disbursement under consulting contracts signed with PCI.
In HCM City, besides the East-West Highway project, PCI has also participated in the first and second phases of the Water Environment Improvement Project as a consultant since 2002.
The Ministry of Planning and Investment has also asked for the temporarily stoppage of disbursement for some projects being undertaken by the Transport Ministry, such as Thanh Tri Bridge, the third phase of the bridge construction for National Highway 1 and the project to improve railway traffic safety on the Hanoi-HCM City rail route.
Tin mới hơn:
- Malaysia emerges as Vietnam's biggest investor in Jan-Sept
- Real estate registration law drafted
- New project hopes to rescue Hoi An River within 2 years
- Real estate market to warm up soon: experts
- City overflows with serviced apartments
Tin cũ hơn:
- BusinessWeek and Architectural Record Announce 2008 Awards
- New golf courses halted to preserve land for rice
- Work Begins On Paris Twin Towers
- Capital preservation efforts hit snag
- Foster + Partners Paints a New Future for Pushkin Museum