Ho Chi Minh City has so far attracted 3,128 foreign direct investment (FDI) projects, worth 25.6 billion USD in total, said the municipal Planning and Investment Department.
The FDI projects have disbursed more than 10.14 billion USD, accounting for nearly 40 percent of their total registered investment.
Complicated administrative procedures have been blamed for the slow FDI disbursement.
The city plans to attract FDI in mechanics and chemicals; electricity, electronics and information technology; finance and banking; and realty sectors in the coming years.
(Ảnh : www.bachy-soletanche.vn)
- Spanish firm sets up branch in town
- New property tax law could fuel land crunch, speculation
- National Assembly ponders easier rules for Viet kieu
- The Thieu Phuong Imperial Garden to be restored
- Real estate market shows resilience
- Viet Nam eyes foreign investors to revive local real estate market
- Housing developer deploys new method to seek capital
- Vung Tau starts to build third five-star resort: Crown Land Long Hai
- Vietnam expects lower FDI attraction this year
- Major southern bridges, highways to be completed this year