[ Tiếng Việt ] Nestled into the pine-covered hillside of Dalat at 1,500 meters (4,920 ft) above sea level, La Vallée de Dalat offers seven magnificent villas reminiscent of by gone years with their true French Colonial styling. These visionary homes make up the first compound development in Dalat and are modern in convenience but romantic in design.
Located 5 minutes from the city center and the famous Dalat Palace Golf Course, and adjacent to the Summer Palace of the Emperor (Bao Dai II), this impressive gated, guarded community offers residents an exceptional lifestyle of luxury.
Dalat has long been known as a retreat for the nobility of Vietnam and is the perfect getaway for those seeking natural beauty and relaxation. Averaging 20°C in the summer with temperatures dipping as low as 10°C in the winter months from November to April, Dalat’s cool weather, crisp air, blue skies, pine forests and twilight mists have captivated many over the decades, leading to its reputation as the City of Love. As La Vallée de Dalat offers spectacular mountain and city views, this peaceful haven is truly yours to enjoy.
In addition to its signature styling, world class design, and premier location, each villa comes with a family membership to the famed Dalat Palace Golf Club, just minutes from the door of your home. This historic golf resort, first built as Emperor Bao Dai’s private domain, opened in 1922 and is known as Vietnam’s best as it has hosted royal figures as well as famous golfers.
Similar in style, two villa types are on offer, Villa A (677sqm) and Villa B (614sqm). All exclusive homes feature:
• Four grand bedroom suites, including a private, top floor master bedroom suite with fireplace, balcony, and his and her bath, dressing rooms
• Cozy fireplaces in the family room, living room and master bedroom suite
• Wide-planked wood flooring
• Double glazed glass windows
• Tile roof
• Large open custom fitted kitchen and dining area
• Convenient pantry and wet kitchen area
• Maid’s quarters
• Spacious office/library
• Exercise room
• Cigar lounge and wine cellar
• Private Family room, which can be used as a music or karaoke area
• Two expansive verandas
• Elegantly landscaped gardens and common areas
• Private outdoor Jacuzzi
• Communal tennis courts
• Family membership at Dalat Palace Golf Course.
• Back up generator
• Two step water purification system
• Solar water heating with electric back up
• Underground water storage
- Charmvit Grand Plaza
- Megastar Dominium West Westlake
- The Grand View
- EcoLakes - Binh Duong
- Hanoi capital region plan 2030
- Golden Square - Danang city
- Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower
- Eco Park Tourism and Commerce Township
- Top FDI projects 2008
- Seaview Residences, Vung Tau